Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, June 27, 2013

My Email List Strategies

6:07:00 AM
As an Internet Marketer, I have made few avoidable mistakes. Among them is the issue of list building. I did not start building my list on time. Even when I finally started, I stopped over and over again.
Is List Building Important?
Email list is important because it’s the most direct way to communicate and engage with your fans and subscribers. If you are planning to sell something, the list is often the primary money maker.
You’ll often hear a saying in the internet marketing world: “The money is in the list.”
This statement is very true and correct.
My Example
Just take for an example, if you have a list of 500 subscribers, you can easily offer them a hot info product. Even at a 10% conversion, over 50 people may respond to the offer and that will make you smile to the bank.
Below are some helpful articles when it comes to building your list:
    1: How To Build Your First 2000 List
    2: Top Email Marketing Articles!
If you’d like to join my email list and learn from my autoresponder series, please use http://just4bloggers.blogspot.com/subscribe/

0 comments:

 
Toggle Footer