Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Blackberry Messenger 7 Permit Me To Make FREE Calls Via Wi-Fi & I Also Get New Smileys On The Go

3:49:00 PM
This is wonderful and very very interesting as we Blackberry users can now make FREE  calls on BBM with the New BlackBerry Messenger Version 7 not only that but also  get more new smileys..... wow....


honestly, I can’t imaging how many times I’ve been chatting and  chatting with a friend on BlackBerry Messenger (BBM), discussion, trying to explain something, so tired of typing and typing ....gosh.... just realize that it will be a lot easier to just pick up the phone and talk it out.

I am so happy and thankfully, as BBM 7 has me enclosed with BBM Voice .

BlackBerry Messenger 7 gives me the freedom to choose how i connect with my BBM contacts and It is also designed in a way that i can seamlessly swap from BBM messager to BBM Voice call for free over Wi-Fi....... wow... i love this.......

Whats this simply mean is that: the new voice feature in this latest version, as it allows me to make free phone calls to my BBM contacts over a local Wi-Fi connection, beyond calling someone initially, I can also start off the conversation by texting and then swap to a voice call if i want. I can also tell when my BBM contacts are available for a voice call.

If you want to join me in using this BBM 7 please Note that:- You can easily swap back to the Chatting Screen to Chat with Other BBM contact while on Call with someone additional on your list.

Some of other great features you’ll love in BBM 7 are:
  • BBM upgrade notifications – This will notify you if there are any updates to download
  • BBID Synchronization This will link your BBM profile, Groups and Contacts to your BB ID
  • 16 Additional emoticons –More emotions on BB
It’s available now on BlackBerry App World

0 comments:

 
Toggle Footer