Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, April 4, 2013

How To Share Laptop Internet With iPad 3G Without Using WiFi

2:32:00 AM

This new innovation from Globacom Nigeria now makes it possible for me to browse the internet on my iPad using the internet bundle I use to browse on my laptop without having to subscribe to a separate internet bundle on the Apple iPad 3G.

Before Glo introduced the new feature via their Glo HSIPortal, I normally subscribe to at least Always Min( N5,000 for 3Gigs) on my laptop and Always Macro (N3.000 for 1Gig) on my iPad. This means I pay N8,000 to get 4Gigs on my laptop and iPad.


Now that Glo allows me to share my internet bundle, I now subscribe to Always Max (N7,500 for 6Gigs) with my Glo NetPro modem and share the bundle with the phone number of the Glo micro SIM card in my Apple iPad. Imagine, saving N500 and getting 2Gigs extra. Makes sense..huh?

This innovation from Glo Mobile is really fantastic because my laptop does not need to be switched on and I don't need to stay close to the laptop before I can browse on my iPad. I can be at the office and browse on the iPad while the laptop is at home. You know, this will not be possible if you are using WiFi to share the internet connection between your laptop and your Apple iPad.

Want To Share Your Internet This Way?

Get a Glo Micro SIM card for your iPad, get the phone number handy, subscribe to at least Always Min (N5000 for 3Gigs), head over to GloHSIPortal and follow the steps here in sharing your internet connection.

I hope this helps.

If you have contribution or questions to ask, kindly let me hear from you via comments.

Cheers!

0 comments:

 
Toggle Footer