Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, January 12, 2013

How to Get UBA Africard For Easy Online Payment

9:14:00 AM
UBA-Banner-680-x-142




UBA Visa prepaid is a naira denominated internationally accepted payment card from the staple of visa international. The card is accepted worldwide for the purchases at over 30 million locations.
With the help of these prepaid card, you can easily advertise your products and services on “Facebook ads” and Google Adwords” etc.
So, How Did I Get Mine?
Well, I walked in to the nearby UBA Bank and told the guy at the customer care desk that I need the Visa prepaid card. He asked me if am with my National ID card or International Passport,Driving License including my utility bill
such as NEPA/PHCN BILL.I provide my National ID card and NEPA/PHCN  BILL with One passport photograph. He ask me if I have at least N1000 with me and I told him I even have N20k with me.


He then gave me a form to fill, in which I filled in my personal details and the details of my ID (My National ID Card). Inside the form, you will see a box for INSTANT and PERSONALIZE. I tick the personalize because I
want  my name on the card. This is not the case with Instant—no name.Since I tick the personalize box, Iwas asked to come back exactly one week from the day I applied with and I deposit N1000 out of the N20k in my wallet.
Well, I submitted my form and he told me to come back exactly one week with N20k to fund my account and the card was issue to me and I fund it without any problem.Even the N1000 I deposited as my initially payment was deducted N850 and I have the balance of N150 before deposited N20k.
I want to use this medium again to inform  online Entrepreneurs that UBA Bank offer a prepaid naira visa card called UBA AFRICARD. This card can be used at ATM, POS and WEB. You don’t even need to have an account with the Bank before you get yours.I have use these card to pay for some stuff online and I was really surprise that it was accepted.
NOTE:
  •  You can also use your International Passport,National ID card or Driving Licencse, any one above can serve the purpose.
  • You can withdraw funds from ATM machine with this visa card and they charge you N50 per withdrawal.
  • You can load cash on the card,UBA will always charge you N100. Any time you load money  to  your account.Remember (N100) any time you want to fund.
  • They will also charge you 2.75% of any transaction you do online.
  • You can even transfer money to anyone using the same card.
  • Call the activation centre to activate the card for at 07002255822 after you get yours.
ATTENTION:
UBA did something unique with the card, so be careful before using the card.
When you collect your envelope in which the card is enclosed, un-fold it and look at the bottom right corner of the welcome letter and there you have the pin.You will have to peel off a transparent nylon covering.
You are expected to peel off the nylon covering and then press against a white paper,you can do this  on any white space on your welcome letter. You will see the  PINS.The Card has two PINS, one for ATM access and One for WEB Access and
is a mandatory you change both PINS.
After changing the both PINS, logon online and activate the card and you are well on your way to use the card any where Visa Card is accepted worldwide and remember if you forget your pins they will charge N150 to reissue you new pins.
I hope this info helps…………..

0 comments:

 
Toggle Footer