Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, December 24, 2012

How to Change from Blogspot to Dot COM

7:17:00 AM

Update: Get a customized web and email address for your blogspot here.

If you are a blogger using BLOGGER for publishing your blog,  you can change the default dot blogspot dot com address to a dot com web address. Doing this makes your blog stands out of the crowd.

As at the time of posting this article, if you look closely at www.mybloglab.com you will see that it is a BLOGGER blog. The default address was www.just4bloggers.blogspot.com

When I started this blog, nobody was visiting and nobody was even commenting. This didn't discourage me but made me to get serious with the blog. Then, I decided to start updating the blog with rich content, made sure I submitted it to Google and other major search engine, while also making use of different methods in driving traffic to the blog.

As time passes by, I started to notice people visiting my blog and also commenting on the blog posts. On noticing this improvement, I then decided to change the long blogspot address to a professional one, which is www.mybloglab.com . 



Couple of weeks after changing www.just4bloggers.blogspot.com to www.mybloglab.com, I started seeing MASSIVE improvement in my blog statistics. I guess,many visitors started seeing the blog to belong to a serious blogger (which I am ). Believe me, one of my blog followers (who is scared of online scams) bought one of the info packages am selling on the blog and told me last week that he paid for the package all just because of the way my blog looks. He mailed me telling me it was the look of the blog that convinced him in paying me for the package. Just Imagine that!


Also, getting a dot com address for your blog makes your blog look unique on the web. Lets say for example on Alexa, if you check your Blog rank, using the blogspot address, Alexa will be showing you the Alexa Rank of BLOGGER but if you have your own unique domain name, it will surely display your own unique Alexa rank.

Having a unique domain name for your blogger blog will go a long way in moving your blog forward and helping you in making more money with your blog.

How Do I go About It?


The first thing to do is to check if the name of the web address you want to use is still available. You can do this check at many websites that offer web hosting services.

Once the name is available, you can then go ahead to pay for the domain name.

Thereafter, you will have to change the domain settings of the domain name to that of Google.

Once you confirm that the domain name is pointing to Google nameservers, you can then login to your blogger Dashboard and update the blogspot address to point to your newly purchased domain name.

Thats All. 

Can You Do It For Me?

Yes, I can. If you are a Nigerian with just 2000, I will get it done for you.  If you are not a Nigerian, contact me and I will let you know how to get your payment across to me.

The N2000 fee covers the cost of the domain name and payment for the configuration services I will do for it to work with your blog. The N2000 is not stable and I might decide to increase it at any point in time. So, ACT NOW!!!

By now, I do not expect you to be doubting me if I will do it for you or just run away with your money. Look closely at www.mybloglab.com ,www.simacsmsplus.com and you will see I am for real, making money online. More so you can check my facebook profile or even add me as friend and you will see that I am for real.

If you are a Nigerian, and interested, TEXT me via 07066807379 and I will tell you if you can still get it done at N2000 and also tell you where to pay to.



GET YOUR DOMAIN NAME TODAY BEFORE SOMEONE ELSE REGISTERS IT...............

Thanks.

Egbuawa Desmond
www.simacsmsplus.com
www.facebook.com/lota4life
www.twitter.com/lota4life
SKYPE ID: lota4life
Phone Numbers: +2347066807379

0 comments:

 
Toggle Footer